Eye of the Tigger Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Kellzy - Affliction/Destro Lock

4 posters

Go down

[Declined] Kellzy - Affliction/Destro Lock Empty [Declined] Kellzy - Affliction/Destro Lock

Post  Kellzy Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:16 am

Real Name - Kelly
Nickname - Kellz, Kellzy
How old are you - 28
Where do you live - I'm from Near Manchester in the UK.
What is your nationality - English
How well do u speak English - Very well Smile

Your WoW life

Character Name - Kellzy
Class - Currently i am Affliction as this is the spec i get the most DPS out of. However, I have always preferred playing as Destruction, so this is my secondary spec, which I may switch back to come Wednesday.
Main Spec Item level - 495 equipped, but I do have other items in my bank which are/were on hold (now with the patch coming it doesn't really matter too much)
Off Spec and Item Level of spec - Still the same as I use the same gear, I reforge when I need to respec.
Time Played on this Character - 141 days.
Link your Armory - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Kellzy/simple

Your raiding experience past and present (If you played back in older content)

Vanilla - Unfortunately I didn't get chance to experience raiding in Vanilla. I joined the WoW community during TBC.

The Burning Crusade - Cleared upto SPW when current. Kara, ZA, Maggy, SSC etc. All cleared. I played a mage back then up until Wrath. I swapped mains during ICC.

Wrath of the Lich King - Naxx, TotC, Uldular also cleared while current. When ICC came out I raided most of this on my Mage, swapped to Ele Shaman for the guild for a few months before drama erupted and I left the server. I transferred to Saurfang and decided to reroll to this Warlock that I am still currently playing.

Cataclysm - Cleared BoT, BWD (with, i think it was 4/6 heroic). I didn't manage to complete Firelands, as I took a break at this point for roughly a year due to Real Life being so hectic. I came back to the game Mid Dragon Soul raid release and cleared with 4 on Heroic. Left the server I was on as most friends had move to Draenor and since i'd raided with them since Lich King I wanted to be with them all again.

Mists of Pandaria - All cleared on normal 16/16. With 4/6 MSV Heroic. 1/6 HoF Heroic.

About you

So my name is Kelly, most of my friends (in game, or RL) call me Kellz. I've played Warcraft for the past 6 years (almost). I enjoy Metal music, going to the cinema and saying home watching DVDs Smile

My P.C - Well, it works : Lol.

Addons I use - Affdots, ClassTimers, DBM, Recount, Omen.

Previous guilds - On Draenor I came here to play with RL friends who have stopped playing or Realm Xferred after the guild didn't seem to get anywhere. I joined Possibility Control (where I currently am). While I feel that people in the guild are wonderful, some of the things going on currently, I am not sure I want to be a part of.

You should pick me to be a member of your guild as I am a loyal friend and guildie. I work hard on my char, always checking up on my rotation, gear and what is best for me. I come to raids prepared. Flasks, Pots etc and I always read tactics for new encounters. I'm not as advanced in heroics as you guys currently are. However, I am used to the hardwork and dedication that goes into downing bosses.

I may have rambled on abit. But thanks for taking the time to read my application Smile

Kellzy
Piglet

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Kellzy - Affliction/Destro Lock Empty Re: [Declined] Kellzy - Affliction/Destro Lock

Post  Knuckler Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:42 am

Hey Kelly,

Thanks a bunch for your application. We'll get back to you within 24 hours Smile

/Knuckler
Knuckler
Knuckler
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Kellzy - Affliction/Destro Lock Empty Re: [Declined] Kellzy - Affliction/Destro Lock

Post  Lachtobi Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:14 am

Yea thanks Kelly, nice read. We'll get back to you soon.

Out of curiosity, what's the name of your mage?
Lachtobi
Lachtobi
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

Post  Kellzy Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:51 am

Hai

My Mage is Imara. She's on the account I no longer play (she's still at level 80- as ive not played her since starting my Lock) but you should still be able to see what I did on her.
I xferred my Shaman here to Draenor to play as an alt who I also played in ICC, her name is Kyrra (back then was Aarika).

Last edited by Kellzy on Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:57 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling errors :p)

Kellzy
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachtobi Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:46 pm

Hey Kelly,

We've discussed your app and decided that we like what we see (and miss healthstones way too much). If you're up for it, we'd be happy to have you onboard.

Oh and by the way. With 5.2 coming out tomorrow and a pending release raid, things are going to be a bit upside down the next couple of days - but we'll try to fit you in and begin the trial as soon as possible. Just whisper me or any of the other officers for an invite.

Welcome! Smile
Lachtobi
Lachtobi
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

Post  Endelar Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:26 am

As Lachtobi mentioned we have a 5.2 release raid tonight at 20:00 (invites starting 19.45). If you're available for this please let us know and we will see if it will be possible to fit you in already tonight.
Endelar
Endelar
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

Post  Kellzy Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:24 pm

Hi Guys

I would like to thank you for the acceptance to be a Tigger. However, I am currently having to withdraw my application due to some stuff I can't help. I am not sure I would be able to make your raid times as it stands at the moment.

I would like to apologize to everyone who took the time to read my app and discuss whether i would be good enough to join you.

Kind Regards

Kellz

Kellzy
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachtobi Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:25 pm

Alright Kelly, best of luck with it Wink
Lachtobi
Lachtobi
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down