Eye of the Tigger Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] you guys rock

2 posters

Go down

[Declined] you guys rock Empty [Declined] you guys rock

Post  Jahbbard Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:26 pm

Hellooo... i would like to join your guild Smile i saw you were looking for dps, i can join with my arms warr or feral druid.. i'm 30 years old from denmark and i'v send my GF of to ita for another 3 months so no stress from her Wink
i'v played wow since the BETA.. i'm between jobs atm so i play alot... like 10-12 hours some day's..

oh and to my warr if you guys want him in fury i'm open for it and i got a ekstra 359 2h axe in that case..

i'm calm and up for fun..

give me a wisp on Jahbbard or Jahbbar

Jahbbard

Back to top Go down

[Declined] you guys rock Empty Re: [Declined] you guys rock

Post  Xathrina Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:31 pm

Hello Jahbbard.

Thank you for your application, we will return with an answer withing 48 hours.

Thank you for your patience.

/Xath
Xathrina
Xathrina
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

Post  Knuckler Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:51 pm

Hello Jahbbard,

I regret to inform you, that you will not receive a trial in EotT. You seem like a nice guy, but we expect to know a bit more about people before offering a trial (experience, playstyle, etc.).
In addition we perused your armory profile and found that your gear was only partly enchanted and/or gemmed, and that your primary spec wasn't properly optimized for PvE raiding.
These are perhaps all things that you are willing to work on, but we need people who we can send directly into battle - and not just as cannon fodder =)
You are welcome to apply at a later time (we'll have new and edited application guidelines up shortly) or ask me in game (name: Analgesia) if you have any questions related to your application process.

Other than that, good luck and take care.

Thread locked
Knuckler
Knuckler
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down