Eye of the Tigger Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Application Raider Resto/Ele Shaman

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Application Raider Resto/Ele Shaman  Empty [ACCEPTED] Application Raider Resto/Ele Shaman

Post  Muntel Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:06 am

Well, hello dear people of eye of the Tigger,

My name is Joost and in game that would be Muntel.
Seeing I’m born on 9 aug. 1989 I appear to be 23 years of age.
I was born in Den Bosch and live here now shortly again to find a place for my own.

When I’m not active on wow I attend to do a whole of other stuff. Which is either my study on HRM (Human Resource Management) or just fooling around with my irl buddies (Football, Playstation, Basketball other ball games).
As for personally, after many feedbacks I’ve had, you could describe me as a social, bit insane but ultimately a very nice guy. I like to joke around when possible, but I can be serious like a squirrel when needed! What will never have my approval and would make me mad.. is injustice! Let’s go on to my char!!!

Character: Muntel, Shaman, Restoration/Elemental
Armory: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/karazhan/Muntel/simple
In the past I’ve played as a mage (Vraël) I enjoyed this alot. But at the same time the shaman class was luring to me. I lvld Muntel like it was my child, and did cry when it got killed by mind controlled turtles of Luthlet. But part from that, my build is based on the various heroics I’ve done up till now. I like to carry about 20-30 tomes of the clear mind with me.. caus some fight like other talents. My guidelines are pure instinct. I Know about all the shaman rotations, I can dream the riptide cd and other cd’s. If it is up Bam it’s on.. I know I have tidal waves I know I have to use them well.. I know my o shit buttons.. when I see my group or raid is getting no dmg at all part from the tank I make damn sure I’ll do some Dps. Healing for me is the most fun part to do. And when I fail.. and we all fail now and then. I Study about what happened… what was my roll, how did we got so much dmg that I could not handle it. And the 2nd attempt.. IT will not happen again! As for elemental my dmg is ok! And I got the rotation. I’m still struggling with the movement a bit.. which I’m doing the heroics for!

Well in wow terms. My experience with Muntel is probally not that much. We killed everything live on WOTLK (From Naxx on). I got in a fairly good guild where they made me the shaman class leader. I recruited more in people that wanted to learn and improve then people who actually had the gear and were like: yeah I’m the shit. Which turned out well. When we downed The Lich King with our main group (10man) we felt like we could do all with this group. However they decided to split it up and we got groups of people who did not really knew each other’s game style. In my opinion a good guild and raiding squad, is one of peeps who learn, respect, enjoy and trust eachother while raiding or doing other stupid stuff like farming some shiny bird. SO when the splitting failed horrible… I went for a break and focused on my study. I came back for Cata.. but I did not really enjoy the expansion.. for me LFR is still the biggest fail ever. It takes away the joy of having a new boss.. new tacts and actually being thrilled when it gets down. Still have that, but its less new. I took a break again after Deathwing and told Luth I’ll be back when Mist is up. So.. Its up and I’m really really enjoying this expansion. I love the panda zones and I’m ready to kick some ass!

Expectations:
Well I’ve heard from Luth that you have a strong core raiding group! And imo this should stay that way. I just like to join the ranks. Respect and trust must be earned so I don’t take a raiding spot for granted. But I will sign every time, I will be there and when you could use me, I will join and show off! (A)

I play wow for fun. But also for the thrills to kill something in a game with a bunch of different people. I like to help every1 in the guild and even.. if luth wants to pvp I’ll join him now and then.. so you must know of the horrors I’ve witnessed.

Muntel

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Application Raider Resto/Ele Shaman  Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Application Raider Resto/Ele Shaman

Post  Tenta Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:04 am

Hey Muntel!

Thanks for making an offical application, we will get back to you asap.

-Tenta
Tenta
Tenta
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Application Raider Resto/Ele Shaman  Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Application Raider Resto/Ele Shaman

Post  Tenta Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:25 pm

You're in mate. consider youself invited for raids thursday and sunday, i'll do an actual invite when i get back online.
Tenta
Tenta
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down