Eye of the Tigger Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Elemental Shaman, a Social and maybe a fellow Raider in future.

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Elemental Shaman, a Social and maybe a fellow Raider in future. Empty [ACCEPTED] Elemental Shaman, a Social and maybe a fellow Raider in future.

Post  xlarona Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:26 am

Greetings, as an opening. Here is my application. (Worst introduction ever...) Btw: I'm Xlaronak. I took name already and can't use in this. Sorry for that ^^
Name: Umur
Life in a Real Universe: I'm a student that studying Industrial Designing. I love books, art and my best friends than everything else(In a manly way!!! (!) I love to drink a few beers with my friends most of the time. I'm not a man of tight programs and schedules. It will sound fake again but I see myself as a kind person and I'm really open minded for every idea. Well except Crimes Against Humanity and Life...

Armory:

Description: First, About what you see in armory: I'm not raiding since WoTLK and I'm in a leveling guild so my gear is not fully enchanted but I can reach to every one of then (full on rep etc.)
As I can't find raids easily without achivements, my first target is getting hit capped with medium-low reforge. After that my targets are Haste-Mastery items which is pretty optimal for elemental. My gemming and reforging will be Hit Cap>Int>Haste>Mastery in this scenerio.

I play my character as a realiable DPS which can help and enhance others about stats and healing (in emergency). My DPS is 13k on lvl88 boss dummy without Heroism and flask. Have "fortune cookie" recipe so I have "well fed" buff. I'm open to criticism about my playstyle, dps and if I make it to the main raid team I am usually ok to take one for the group.

And about my Glyph Of Unleashed Lightning: I think mobilty is mostly major part of the Cata Raids so I enhanced my filler spell for mobilty.

Also I have Enhancement PvP set and a weak Healer PvE set which I'm trying to improve

Experience: I'm playing Elemental Shaman and sometimes Resto Shaman since BC but my peak at raiding is WoTLK. My guild was disbanded just before ICC so I had to do Pugs for ICC. I know my class but since I started to play, time and guild was the problem. It is very selfish talk ofcourse, I had my problems too in gameplay probably. I'm a fast learner and always check tactics before going to a boss and my experience since BC gives me power to understand and execute tactics really easy.

Expectations: I want a friendly social guild which I can get gear from old cata raids and go to high-end raids in future. I, maybe, will organize some Pvp for fun or attend if you organize. As I am a student and I really love my friends I don't want a tight schedule in my game that I play for fun so I apply "this" particular guild for this.

In the end, Goodbye and Have a good day you all! Thanks for considering and apologies for grammar mistakes.

xlarona

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Elemental Shaman, a Social and maybe a fellow Raider in future. Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Elemental Shaman, a Social and maybe a fellow Raider in future.

Post  xlarona Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:37 am

I couldn't see my armory link but I assume that my computer is the problem. Xlaronak is my main's name too. (For seach purposes)

xlarona

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Elemental Shaman, a Social and maybe a fellow Raider in future. Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Elemental Shaman, a Social and maybe a fellow Raider in future.

Post  Lachtobi Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:17 am

Greeting Xlavorak, and thank you for your application!

We will get back to you within 48 hours.
Lachtobi
Lachtobi
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

Post  Knuckler Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:19 am

Thanks for your application Xlavorak,

You'll hear from us within 48 hours =)

/EotT
Knuckler
Knuckler
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

Post  Knuckler Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:47 pm

Hi again

You've been accepted as a social member for the time being.

contact Xathrina, Eroot, Lachtobi, Analgesia or Piñata in game for an invite and talk to me (Analgesia/Piñata) once we're both online to discuss your future in the guild.

/EotT
Knuckler
Knuckler
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down