Eye of the Tigger Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Glordar, the retri paladin application

Go down

[Declined] Glordar, the retri paladin application Empty [Declined] Glordar, the retri paladin application

Post  Glordarr Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:20 pm

Name: Alper

Real life: I'm a student at university atm. I drink a lot, go out a lot, have fun a lot. Have been playing guitar for 6 years. Hmm.. dont know what else to say, you will know me in time thats better actually:) i hope:p
Character: Retribution Paladin
Armory:
Description: I choosed retri talent tree because paladin dps is fun and dont see me arrogant but there are very few players that can play retri paladin well. I have been playing with my paladin from the start of Wotlk, and i played warlock between Vanilla-Wotlk which i still have on alliance side named Tyler. To improve my performance i keep checking elitistjerks and ask someone who knows this class better than me(if there exist:p ). I'm always open to logical advices.
Experience:
Vanilla: MC, ZG, AQ20
TBC: Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon's Lair, TK: The Eye, Zul'Aman
Wotlk: Naxx full, ToC 10 done with a tribute to insanity, ToC25 full, Icc10 HC (11/12) with all achies, Icc25 HC (4/12)
Cataclysm: Downed a few bosses at start then i stopped playing WoW

Expectations: Actually i know my items are not the best at the moment but when i get them, noone will stop me:P I will try to do my best always, in every raid im taken. My flasks and food will be ready before the raid. I know if i will be accepted i will just be a trial, but i want to join every raid you do. I want to be a part of this guild. 2 days of raiding is definetely perfect for me because i go out and be with friends a lot. And the last thing i want to say is, i have been playing this game for 6 years, i gave some breaks sometimes, but now im back once again, and i will prove myself to you if i have the chance. Hopefully my application fills everything you ask.

Regards,
Glordar

Glordarr

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Glordar, the retri paladin application Empty .

Post  Glordarr Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:22 pm

Glordarr

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Glordar, the retri paladin application Empty armory link

Post  Glordarr Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:24 pm

Glordarr

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Glordar, the retri paladin application Empty Re: [Declined] Glordar, the retri paladin application

Post  Knuckler Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:43 pm

Hiya Glordar,

We thank you for your interest in EotT, but after perusing your armory and having read your application we're gonna have to decline.
It seems like you have some nice experience in your bag, but it doesn't look like you've put enough effort into your character (or application) to justify a trial for a raiding position.

Best of luck in the future
/EotT
Knuckler
Knuckler
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Glordar, the retri paladin application Empty Re: [Declined] Glordar, the retri paladin application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down