Eye of the Tigger Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Shadow Priest "Excellency"

4 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Shadow Priest "Excellency" Empty [ACCEPTED] Shadow Priest "Excellency"

Post  Excel Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:56 pm

• Name: Alex (Aleksander)
• Real life: I'm currently a student in London University doing Psychology Degree and working in central London as a Chef in a cafe. Those two professions are my hobbies, I am interested in analysing people and working with them, also have a big passion for cooking masterpieces that once my head chef taught me when I worked in a Restaurant. So happened to be that I do not have a Girlfriend anymore and now I've got plenty of time on my hands. For that reason I started playing WoW again and got back to PVE.
• Character: Undead Shadow Priest
• Armory: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/karazhan/Excellency/simple
• Description: I've been playing as a priest since vanilla and played long enough to suprass websites like shadowpriests.com, if there are any changes to my class I visit
• Experience: Started playing as this particular priest in vanilla times, did not raid until TBC came out, since that day I played in shadow spec, and joined my first guild, which was one of the top ones on warsong "Syndicate", but as time passes some guilds lose their main players and it starts lacking progress. Then I joined Nilbog, great, amazing russian guild, with which ive spent 2.5 years until i couldnt raid due to work and i had to stop playing wow. After I joined my irl friends on Aggrammar realm and joined Top Guild there. With which I've been around a year and we did very well until content got too boring for us and a lot best players switched realms or stopped playing. I end up on this realm playing with my russian irl friends and we decided to make a guild "Stimpack". I was guild master and guild leader, also a class master almost for every class, but as I expected you can't play wow with casuals, due to lack of skill and lack of progress absolutely. However, then i still didnt want to stop playing wow, i joined "pLayers". Guild master was quite impressed with me and had a lot of respect for me. But, I couldnt find that friendly atmosphere in that guild and for that reason i left it, played a little bit of PVP and then stopped playing at all cuz i had a new job which required me working for 70 hours a week.
Anyway, lets start with more positive things. Most of my gaming time I played in top guild and achieved a lot. One of the first guilds to kill Lady Vajshir and KT, second guild on realm to kill KJ in tbc (prewotlk patch), First realm Kill of Algalon 25 in ulduar.

• Expectations: My expectations is progress. Of raid that always got flasks food buff, knowledge of tactics and putting effort in their raiding. Also, expect a little push on me from your side.

If you need to know any other information, please contact me in game nickname Excellency or my alt Mehithard

Excel

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Shadow Priest "Excellency" Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Shadow Priest "Excellency"

Post  Knuckler Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:02 pm

Hey Alex,

Thanks for your application. You'll have an answer shortly =)

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/karazhan/Excellency/advanced

/Strafer
Knuckler
Knuckler
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Shadow Priest "Excellency" Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Shadow Priest "Excellency"

Post  Gvstoned Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:15 am

Excel wrote:• Name: Alex (Aleksander)
• Real life: I'm currently a student in London University doing Psychology Degree and working in central London as a Chef in a cafe. Those two professions are my hobbies,
I am interested in analysing people and working with them, also have a big passion for cooking masterpieces that once my head chef taught me when I worked in a Restaurant. So happened to be that I do not have a Girlfriend anymore and now I've got plenty of time on my hands. For that reason I started playing WoW again and got back to PVE.
• Character: Undead Shadow Priest
• Armory: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/karazhan/Excellency/simple
• Description: I've been playing as a priest since vanilla and played long enough to suprass websites like shadowpriests.com, if there are any changes to my class I visit
• Experience: Started playing as this particular priest in vanilla times, did not raid until TBC came out, since that day I played in shadow spec, and joined my first guild, which was one of the top ones on warsong "Syndicate", but as time passes some guilds lose their main players and it starts lacking progress. Then I joined Nilbog, great, amazing russian guild, with which ive spent 2.5 years until i couldnt raid due to work and i had to stop playing wow. After I joined my irl friends on Aggrammar realm and joined Top Guild there. With which I've been around a year and we did very well until content got too boring for us and a lot best players switched realms or stopped playing. I end up on this realm playing with my russian irl friends and we decided to make a guild "Stimpack". I was guild master and guild leader, also a class master almost for every class, but as I expected you can't play wow with casuals, due to lack of skill and lack of progress absolutely. However, then i still didnt want to stop playing wow, i joined "pLayers". Guild master was quite impressed with me and had a lot of respect for me. But, I couldnt find that friendly atmosphere in that guild and for that reason i left it, played a little bit of PVP and then stopped playing at all cuz i had a new job which required me working for 70 hours a week.
Anyway, lets start with more positive things. Most of my gaming time I played in top guild and achieved a lot. One of the first guilds to kill Lady Vajshir and KT, second guild on realm to kill KJ in tbc (prewotlk patch), First realm Kill of Algalon 25 in ulduar.

• Expectations: My expectations is progress. Of raid that always got flasks food buff, knowledge of tactics and putting effort in their raiding. Also, expect a little push on me from your side.

If you need to know any other information, please contact me in game nickname Excellency or my alt Mehithard

Shadowpriest.... 5% haste.... DO WANT!
Gvstoned
Gvstoned
Tigger

Back to top Go down

Post  Trollkarr Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:34 pm

Wtb hunter buffs instead of all these Mage buffs!!!
Trollkarr
Trollkarr
Tigger

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachtobi Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:43 pm

Quit whining you two. "Law of Imba" clearly states that one does not need every buff to be awesome.

Now get back to those Training Dummies, bitches... Very Happy
Lachtobi
Lachtobi
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

Post  Trollkarr Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:12 pm

Lol only mages need the buffs :p
Trollkarr
Trollkarr
Tigger

Back to top Go down

Post  Excel Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:49 pm

please allow some time for my armory, gear is being updated non stop lately.

Excel

Back to top Go down

Post  Trollkarr Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:39 pm

So I see you are in killthehealer! Were you a PvPer and decided to come to the dark side (PVE) or were you a new player who needed a guild?
Trollkarr
Trollkarr
Tigger

Back to top Go down

Post  Excel Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:22 pm

gear updated again. i probably wont anounce it cuz it happens non stop.

anyway, to answer your question.

I just played pvp months ago when i got bored of PVE 4.0, and as i achieved a good rank in this guild and became good friends with GM, there was no point of leaving. however, 4.3 patch made my blood boil again. so i want to take my step into the darkness as you say =)

Excel

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachtobi Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:09 am

Heya Alex,

You seem like you could fit into our guild so we've decided to give you a chance. Poke any of the officers (Eroot, Analgesia, Xathrina or myself) to begin your Tigger initiation. Smile

Welcome aboard!
Lachtobi
Lachtobi
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down