Eye of the Tigger Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Slycopperr (destro lock)

2 posters

Go down

[Declined] Slycopperr (destro lock) Empty [Declined] Slycopperr (destro lock)

Post  Sly Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:00 pm

Well, hi I guess x)
I'm Eduardo Fernandes, better known as Slycopperr, or just sly. I turned 18 last friday, and due to bureaucratic shits I'm starting my last high school year. I live on Portugal, Lisbon to be concise and I've a -work- on a records store every fridays/weekends and I've some unpublished stories and poems (I enjoy writing). I like rain and light hurts my eyes Razz On music, I listen to (every genre of) Metal and 'techno hardcore' (better known as Terrorcore around Holand and Italy), I also listen some Gothic Rock (Evanescence, Within Temptation, stuff like that) and Coldplay (marked my younger days ^^ ). On real life I'm kind of a loner, although ingame I'm usually talkative, friendly and an (over)achiever. I don't like leveling that much (probably due to the fear of having to achieve everything again/pure lazyness), but I've a bad geared prot warrior, whom I only use to do dailies (gold gold gold for me achievs :3 ).
I've played since 2.4.3 but only last year (actually, today is exactly one year since I started playing on Pay to Play WoW) I came to bizz's WoW, I always played with warlocks, mainly destruction and affliction, never enjoyed demo's gameplay and I have some smaller experience in restro droods and warriors.. My main is Slycopperr, destro warlock (as stated above), my 2nd spec is a PvP Affli (which I don't use, I'm not very fond of PvP anyway) so it's basically unused..
Well, enough about me.. I'm applying to the guild due to my old one (Lords of the Horde) starting to be more and more inactive (among with some other personal reasons I rather not share), therefor Brackets and Camileon (she has a load of other chars, I'm not quite sure what's her main Razz ) suggested me to apply here.
I'm sure I've left out a wall of text of uninteresting text, and I'm not quite sure if there's anything else worth of mention, but I'm free to answer any question if I missed it..
Thank you for the time, and sorry for the wall of text Razz

Sly

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Slycopperr (destro lock) Empty Re: [Declined] Slycopperr (destro lock)

Post  Knuckler Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:01 am

Olá Sly,

Your application will be taken into consideration and you'll hear from us within 48 hours

/EotT
Knuckler
Knuckler
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Slycopperr (destro lock) Empty Re: [Declined] Slycopperr (destro lock)

Post  Xathrina Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:24 pm

Hey Sly!

We have chosen to decline your application. You don't seem to have alot of experience in raiding and your character are not optimized with the gear and enhancements within your range. What we are looking for at the moment are dps who can carry their own weight without being told to.

Once again, thank you for your application, and god speed. Feel free to whisper me ingame about anything.

/Xathrina
Xathrina
Xathrina
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down