Eye of the Tigger Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Restoration Shaman right here! (Hästansikte)

4 posters

Go down

[Declined] Restoration Shaman right here! (Hästansikte) Empty [Declined] Restoration Shaman right here! (Hästansikte)

Post  Ozianic Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:44 pm

Name: My name is Timmy.

Real life: In real life im just a regular man, looking for work atm, i like to hang out with friends and family , Football is one of my biggest intrests but i quit because of my knee went broken so nowdays im just watching it sometimes with some friends and some beer (; I'm a real gamer and i guess ive always been since we got our first computer in the family "1999".

Character: Resto shaman/ench os " orc female " Hästansikte
Armory:
Description: I'm following mmorpg alot , so im updated about the speccs and things about my class, As the bosses takes ages to kill nowdays there can be abit tricky to always have mana and still have a good hps, but that ofc depends on the boss fights, ppl stack and so on.
Experience: Would take ages to write down everything but i can tell you that it all started back when i was 11 and i saw my brother playing "Diablo2" online, i was soooo excited and bought my self one copy and played like a geek, then wow came out and i got stuck even more. since wow retail came out ive been raiding ever since, But as any wow player i had some breaks, the biggest one in wotlk wich was a bad patch imo!
Expectations: Im looking for a trial to see if i fit in with the eott, If i sign I'll be there!!, My own goal in wow " if someone dies when im the healahh , i fail."

Ozianic

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Restoration Shaman right here! (Hästansikte) Empty Re: [Declined] Restoration Shaman right here! (Hästansikte)

Post  Xathrina Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm

Thanks for you application Hästansikte!

For the lazy, here is a link to his armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/karazhan/H%C3%A4stansikte/advanced

We will return with an answer shortly!

/Xath
Xathrina
Xathrina
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Restoration Shaman right here! (Hästansikte) Empty Re: [Declined] Restoration Shaman right here! (Hästansikte)

Post  Xathrina Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:14 am

Trial granted!!!

Welcome mate, you have now started your trial and we expect you to show your best ingame.

/Xath
Xathrina
Xathrina
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachtobi Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:45 am

Reviving this tread as Hästansikte has resurfaced and is now a mage.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/karazhan/Boykaa/simple

Will talk this through with the officers and get back to you soon.
Lachtobi
Lachtobi
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachtobi Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:22 am

Hey Timmy,

I have a couple of questions concerning your mage that I'd like your feedback on before we can make a decision.

1) Why are you over hit cap?
2) With PoM as your tier 1 talent, some words on how you manage mana as arcane?
3) Having dinged 90 on November 11th, I only see 2k VP invested in gear and upgrades - how can I be convinced that you will be more dedicated in your efforts to prepare for raids going forward?
Lachtobi
Lachtobi
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

Post  Endelar Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:34 am

In addition to what Lachtobi said:

4 ) You got your current chest on the 5th Dec. No enchant.
5 ) You got your current cloak on the 7th Dec. No enchant.
6 ) You got your current belt on the 7th Dec. No Living Steel Belt Buckle.
7 ) You got your current boots on the 13th Dec. No enchant.
8 ) You got your current bracers on the 25th Dec. No enchant.

Such things are expected to be sorted out before the following raid. And the best enchants are expected (most of them are very cheap now).
Endelar
Endelar
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Restoration Shaman right here! (Hästansikte) Empty Boykaa

Post  Boykaa Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:58 pm

1) im not over hitcap , that is fixed! 2) i keep my rotation"rotation, arcane blast till 6 stacks, arcane missiles, arcane barrage, re build stacks, and use alter time when off cd, and keep my rune of power up wich makes me keep my mana! 3) i have been on hospital" 1 dec untill 22 dec, just had panic disorder symtom so i kinda had a break from Wow and just played pvp for fun cuz the guild i was in " Ad numen " didn't get ppl for raids so never felt like it was serious .. and it werent., but im back and feeling much better so if i get into a guild who are into raiding i will make sure to bring the best of me to the raids!, and about the enchants , im fully enchanted ! Smile

Timmy.

Boykaa
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachtobi Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:58 pm

Hi Timmy,

After debating your profile, app and responses we've decided not to give you a trial at this time. If you have any questions regarding this decisions please don't hestitate to contact me or any of the other officers online.

Best of luck out there!
Lachtobi
Lachtobi
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down