Eye of the Tigger Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Gonryun, return of a mad dps whore

5 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Gonryun, return of a mad dps whore Empty [ACCEPTED] Gonryun, return of a mad dps whore

Post  Gonryun Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:21 pm

Hey guys, I'm concidering reinforcing the ranks of EotT. Just wondering about a few things;

can you put a 1 day raider like me to use?
what are your raiding days?
any dps or tanking class you would like me to pick?
(was thinking about hunter or warrior,
but I'm interested to hear what you guys could use right now)
everyone from the days of old still playing?
also cake, definitely cake!
Gonryun
Gonryun
Piglet

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Gonryun, return of a mad dps whore Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Gonryun, return of a mad dps whore

Post  Xathrina Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:43 pm

Hey Gon!

Good to hear from you again! Some of the old gang is still playing, but have alot of new players also.
We still raid Thursday and Sunday, from 20-24. Since most of fights favor ranged people, we try to get those.

About the 1 day raider, its kind of a major setback since we only raid twice a week.

But it's good to hear from you, looking forward to seeing you online.

/Xath
Xathrina
Xathrina
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Gonryun, return of a mad dps whore Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Gonryun, return of a mad dps whore

Post  Lachtobi Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:53 pm

An uber DPS whore that wants to give me a run for my money? NOM NOM!

Can I keep him? Pweeeeease?
Lachtobi
Lachtobi
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

Post  Unvi Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:34 pm

Hey Gonry, we'll always be glad to see you back online so get your ass back in the game soon. Also think about it logically, there is very little difference between 1 night of raiding and 2 nights so you could join full time Smile

Xath is right too, we are only looking for ranged dps at the moment.
Unvi
Unvi
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

Post  Knuckler Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:39 pm

Hey Gon!

Stop being a douchebag/momma's boy/Justin Bieber fan and start raiding 2 days a week. Other than that roll Shadow Priest/Boomkin/Elemental shaman and make sure you have a viable healing offspec (unless you're shaman because resto shamans just flat out suck). Gear up and then I'm sure we can give your inner dps whore a run for its money. We don't need tanks - the ones we have are all retards (including our offspec DK tank), but we've been contacted by their closest family and asked not to boot 'em because they're mentally unstable and might commit suicide. Making us wipe in raids is apparently all they have in life.

Other than that you're always welcome to a social spot with a possibility of getting a spot on an alt-run.

/Strafer
Knuckler
Knuckler
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

Post  Gonryun Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:58 am

Kinda realize how I missed these silly bastards in my life, I'll think about how I'm gonna play wow - but I'm going to do what I can to fill the correct slot for you while keeping ingame time to a minimum! Gawd I certainly do not look forward to installing this beast once again - any tips on any installer where there's no cd switching or prompts?

Sorry to hear this Strafer, often times these charity friends are promoted to lead the group - to give them a sense of purpose in life Wink
Can't wait to nerd around with you guys once more!
Gonryun
Gonryun
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Knuckler Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:20 am

Sounds good mate =)

After discussing it a bit with the others Ele shaman is our top priority at the moment. You will not share loot with anyone (besides tokens) and they scale very well with gear. I don't have so much in-game time myself, but I'll try to boost you whenever I'm available. If you completely choke on leveling a shaman, then a hunter/mage/lock are good alternatives.
Knuckler
Knuckler
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

Post  Knuckler Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:21 am

Oh and as for the installer, you're on your own ;D
Knuckler
Knuckler
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

Post  Xathrina Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:24 am

Gonryun wrote:Any tips on any installer where there's no cd switching or prompts?

Log into battle.net and you should be able to download the entire game there, try it.

Gonryun wrote:Can't wait to nerd around with you guys once more!
ME NEITHER! WOhoo!
Xathrina
Xathrina
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachtobi Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:59 am

There can never be enough geeks. Especially if they can dish out some decent pew pew!

The time perspective is not too bad if you know what's coming. Provided that you have some heirlooms it should take about 3d 15h to level cap. At cap we can help you with a 12/12 clear which can be done in a matter of hours, and we also have a weekly alt raid where we're just about to progress into Firelands heroics - doing all that with Therazane/Hyjal tabard on and you should be respectably geared in about 1d played.

After that you can do what I do - log on for raids. Wink
Lachtobi
Lachtobi
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

Post  Gonryun Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:24 pm

All of this sounds awesome, I enjoyed our times together and hope some of that can be once more! I'll see what I can do with the raid days, whoop whoop deepees!
Gonryun
Gonryun
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Knuckler Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:21 pm

Sounds good mate =)

Thread locked
Knuckler
Knuckler
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down