Eye of the Tigger Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED | Social] Danish DPS Death Knight of Doom

3 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED | Social] Danish DPS Death Knight of Doom Empty [ACCEPTED | Social] Danish DPS Death Knight of Doom

Post  Zarodar Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:12 pm

Hi there. My name is Nikolaj Andersen and I'm from Denmark, I'd like to join your guild on my Frost Death Knight, so here goes:

RL stuff:
I study Intellectual History at the University of Aarhus, Denmark and I'm 20 year of age. Most of my time is spent with homework, friends, gaming, some occasional Warhammer painting and activities at my local church. On a sunny Sunday you might even catch me with a guitar in hand. I'm a very social person who loves telling a dramatic story at parties, but I feel best when in my room listening to some music. I've read most of the WoW novels too, so if you need some help with your lore, I will gladly be of service Smile

Ingame stuff:
I have been playing DPS Dk pretty much since WotLK came out, before that I played hunter for some years. I started wow'ing 'bout 6 months after Vanilla came out, and I have been playing on-off since then, having raided some endgame in both Vanilla, BC, WotLK and a good deal of Cata. Besides this I have done a bunch of PvP from time to time (was rank 9 on my vanilla hunter Smile ) tho' the PvP gear isn't totally up to date atm..

For a quick overview of my rotation i prior my deceases, then whatever button is shining (HB first and Obli 2nd prio), or just obli when it's ready (got it macro tied to my pillar of frost and other good stuff). Standard frost prioritizing i think, feel free to ask if you want more on that.

I have some tankergear, but it's not really usable yet. I am maxed out in Herb and Inscr. btw.

As for Cata raiding i have cleared the following:
BD 6/6
BoT:3/4 (only missing Halfus)
TotFW: 1/2
FL: 6/7

I would have linked to my char, but the server said Guests can't link to external links or emails. So please look me up, and for the lazy - I have a GS of 365, if that should be of any interest.

Now, why do i want to join you:
My old guild Dei Gratia has been falling apart for some months, which officers migrating and people quitting, so i would like to find a new place to be. I neither can be nor with to be on your raiding A-team, since i just don't have the time or will to commit to that, but i would love a social spot with the chance of a raidspot once in a while. I'm hoping for some nice people to chat with and do whatever it is you do in WoW with.

As for guild experience in general, I was an Officer in a very old guild called Angels of Fire on Dunemaul (A), besides this i have been various places, including A Few Good Men on Frostmane (H), Fatal Union, Dunemaul and most recently Dei Gratia on Kara (H).

I speak fluent English (I lived in the US for a year), and hopefully the above is pretty fluently written too.

I hope to hear from you soon. As I said, feel free to contact me ingame or here if you want more info.

Cheers!
- Zarodar

Zarodar

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED | Social] Danish DPS Death Knight of Doom Empty Re: [ACCEPTED | Social] Danish DPS Death Knight of Doom

Post  Endelar Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:02 am

For the lazy people:

Armory link
Endelar
Endelar
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED | Social] Danish DPS Death Knight of Doom Empty Re: [ACCEPTED | Social] Danish DPS Death Knight of Doom

Post  Lachtobi Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:49 am

Thanks for your application Zarodar.

We will discuss your application and get back to you as soon as possible Smile
Lachtobi
Lachtobi
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED | Social] Danish DPS Death Knight of Doom Empty Thanks

Post  Zarodar Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:28 am

Thanks for the link Endelar Smile

Zarodar

Back to top Go down

Post  Xathrina Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:43 pm

Hey Zarodar!

We have granted you a social invite, so just whisper any officer ingame for an inv.
Officers are Xathrina, Eroot, Analgesia and Lachtobi.
Thread locked.

/Xath
Xathrina
Xathrina
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down