Eye of the Tigger Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Yoruni MM Hunter application

4 posters

Go down

[Declined] Yoruni MM Hunter application Empty [Declined] Yoruni MM Hunter application

Post  Yoruni H Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:05 pm

The Real Life me :

- Hey, my name is Tiago Santos and i live in the coast of Portugal.
I'm currently 18, still a student on his way to graduation.

Character Name / Class / Primary Spec:

- My character is called Yoruni, a female troll hunter.
I'm currently specced Marksman but it's easily changed if needed.

Total played time :
165d total
9days, 10hours on this level.

Character Trade Skill Professions and Levels:
I'm currently 525 skinning / 505 leatherworking.

Armory Link :
- eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/karazhan/Yoruni/simple

Why did i choose this class of the 9 others?
- I've always played ranged characters in mmorpgs bow-users if available, and wow was no exeption, this was the first character that i created in WoW and will probably always be the one i consider main.

Alts :
- Leetpwnage lvl85 Blood Deathknigh
- Yoruny lvl85 Ret Paladin

Reasons for joining Eye of the Tigger
- The reason is that i've been at end-game content and i wouldn't play wow if i didn't have the chance to be amongst the top players of the server. Like you guys. Smile

Primary play times :
Weekend : 13pm - 03 am GMT
Week days : 17pm - 00 am GMT

Computer Specs:
- I use a laptop with 4gb DDR3 Ram, i3 CPU, 1gb dedicated graphics.
While I raid I usually connect my laptop to my 21.5 inch monitor for prime gamming Smile

Internet Specs:
- 10mb/s Internet service.

I have no lag or dc issues.

Mic
- I own a mic and I have no problem in using it, I'm also willing to install any software like Vent, TS, etc..

How do I keep up to date with the knowledge of my class?
- Nowadays I use elitist jerks, mmo-champ and also huntsmanslodge.com but I dont make changes to my spec, gear or way to play simply by what i read, it has to be better by logic, then I'm going for it.

Why have I chosen this Spec over the possible other Specs?
- I used to be marksman in both pvp and pve in WLK at end-game and alot of stuff felt familiar in the talent tree aswell as it still had some pretty good talents. another factor is that one of my buddies told me that you either go marks or survival in pve so i got a small confirmation that marks is still viable so i picked it for now. If Survival would happen to outpreform marksman then i'll gladly change.

How do I ensure I maximize my performance in raids (other than gear/talents/consumables)?
- When it comes to dealing damage, i follow the main rule for me, which is "if ur dead then you deal no dps", and as a dps class that means i have to stay alive. but if we're not talking about dps, then executing my designated task would be top prio

Comment on how you gear, and why you chose the gear, gems, glyphs, etc you choose?
- I'll be able to answer this question better shortly after i play abit more and get some more experience. If i were to be taken into the guild, you could make like the class-leader hunter keep track of me or smth. But I know that I'll gem 40 agility unless with yellow sockets with +20 agility socket bonus where I'll use 20 agility 20 crit gems I'll reforge for Haste if I see that Single target Dpsing is more usefull now or reforge for mastery If Multi target Dps is better.

Give a run down of your rotation or prioity list you use in raids?
- My rotation is as follows due to my gear, it could get refined with more stats.

Single Target
Serp. Sting -> Chimaera Sht -> 2x Steady Sht -> Pop cooldowns -> Aimed shot -> 2x Steady -> 2x aimed shot -> 2x Steady -> Chimaera ....

AoE
Explosive trap -> 2xMulti Shot -> 2x Steady Sht -> 2x Multi Shot ....

HISTORY:

Your Raiding History - which bosses/instances did you raid during:

Vanilla WoW:

- Didn't play yet

TBC:

- Started playing during TBC and this was my first big mmorpg experience. but we managed to bring down half of BT pre 3.0 nerf. but we never got archimonde down pre nerf ;c

WotLK (Note Achievements):

- Cleared all the content 10 man heroic and 25man normal, leaving only LK 25man Hc to do.

Your previous guilds and why you left them:

- Afterdawn : Disbanded
- Lunacy : Innactivity due to exams
- Flawless : Most players transfered realm
- pLayers : Disbanded
- Paradise Lost : I left wow for awhile and they had to replace me but I left very good friends there.

So that's a bit about myself, my char, my progress, my history, hopefully you' have enjoyed it I'm hoping forward for it, I forgot to mention that I smoke but it's not that important Smile

Yoruni H

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Yoruni MM Hunter application Empty Re: [Declined] Yoruni MM Hunter application

Post  Knuckler Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:19 pm

Hey Tiago,

Thanks for your application. You sound like a nice guy with an OK track record, but for now I'd like you to elaborate a bit on the overall quality of your gear.
You've played 9 days and 10 hours on this character on this level, and you're not in full epics. Why is this? Gear isn't something that makes or breaks an application, but this seems highly unusual, so I'd like to know =)

/Strafer
Knuckler
Knuckler
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Yoruni MM Hunter application Empty Re: [Declined] Yoruni MM Hunter application

Post  Yoruni H Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:03 pm

I stopped playing after i killed chogal with paradise lost, before FL even came out, and I came back to Wow not too long ago, I'm working on my gear atm and I know it wont take too long to be full epic with a few 378 if not full Wink

Yoruni H

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachtobi Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:14 pm

Nice app Tiago.

Like Strafer said your gear leaves something to wish for, but like I also told you ingame we're more interested in finding people with the right attitude.

We'll get back to you with an answer soon.
Lachtobi
Lachtobi
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoruni H Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:21 pm

Thanks, btw could a officer activate my website account? Smile name: Yoruni
I'll also be ingame if u need more info or anything else

Yoruni H

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoruni H Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:16 pm

Any news?
I got some new 378 items from a pug i did yesterday with a eott warrior tank Alash, not bis but 5 new 378's.

Yoruni H

Back to top Go down

Post  Trollkarr Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:43 pm

Alash is Lachtobi Razz
Trollkarr
Trollkarr
Tigger

Back to top Go down

Post  Gvstoned Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:44 pm

Aw you're missing head & bracer enchant Sad
Gvstoned
Gvstoned
Tigger

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoruni H Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:08 pm

Yeah I'm still farming the rep for the head, and the bracers are 353 Sad next week I'll have 378

Yoruni H

Back to top Go down

Post  Knuckler Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:26 pm

The officers will discuss your application tonight. Stay put :-) Your account will be activated upon accept.
Knuckler
Knuckler
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachtobi Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:01 pm

Between the poor output, multiple unprovoked deaths and failure to log on to raid in time, we have decided to fail your trial.

Good luck in your future search.
Lachtobi
Lachtobi
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum