Eye of the Tigger Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Mindspike - Disc Priest application

2 posters

Go down

[Declined] Mindspike - Disc Priest application Empty [Declined] Mindspike - Disc Priest application

Post  Mind Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:43 pm

Name: James

Real life: I'm currently unnemployed and waiting to get confirmation from college Smile

Character: Priest, Discipline.
Armory: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/karazhan/Mindspike/simple
Description: I use the Discipline build without atonement since it's range makes it unreliable, so its a really simple healing rotation and i have to keep in mind to use Rapture everytime i have it.
Experience: I've played since the end of TBC on my alt "Yoruni" on this same server, cleared all the patch contents in guilds like pLayers, lunacy, afterdawn, flawless, etc...
Expectations: My expectations are mainly progression as that's one of the things I love more in WoW Smile

Mind

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Mindspike - Disc Priest application Empty Re: [Declined] Mindspike - Disc Priest application

Post  Xathrina Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:00 pm

Thank you for you application. We will return with an answer within 48 hours.

Feel free to contact Analgesia, Eroot, Lachtobi or Xathrina ingame if you have questions.

/Xath
Xathrina
Xathrina
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Mindspike - Disc Priest application Empty Re: [Declined] Mindspike - Disc Priest application

Post  Lachtobi Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:43 pm

Thanks for your application James.

I'm curious, what are your plans for raiding and WoW once you begin your studies? We encourage our members to prioritize real life, but they do need to come for raids. Should we consider that at some point you won't be able to keep a high attendance?
Lachtobi
Lachtobi
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachtobi Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:41 pm

No reply for three days and an application that barely covers the minimum required.

Denied and locked.
Lachtobi
Lachtobi
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down