Eye of the Tigger Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] retribution paladin - Alwazeer

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] retribution paladin - Alwazeer Empty [ACCEPTED] retribution paladin - Alwazeer

Post  alwazeer Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:34 am

info:
hi my name is mohammad i am 25 years old im from kuwait i am an oil refinery engineer im a realy hard worker with baaaaad sense of humor Smile i have everything needed for raids from a vent to a new head set i just bought with low ms so i hope no lag :p .

why join the guild :
cause i heard it has a good environment and all guildies are friends i hope to be one of your friends
and also (i would like to raid more).

[b]Raiding experience:
have not played much wotlk started a year ago.
in cataclysm finished 3 bosses in BWD and one boss in BOT haven't had luck with groups

before raids:
i always freshen up on boss tactics and buy potions necessary for my spec

WOW character:
Im a ret paladin with good gear and i have an of spec as a healer i chose this class because of choosing from(ret/tank/holy)
and it also looks cool Smile will playing a pala is mostly about rotation starting from (judgment)-(crusader strike)
and lots of tick damage coming from rets mastery other than that its button mashing
and here is my link http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/karazhan/alwazeer/simple

My addons:
DPM
Decursive
Recount
Omni threat meter
grid
power Auras classic

[b]Other notes:
i have blacksmithing 525 and jewecrafting at 504 so if anyone need anything im ready Smile

alwazeer
Piglet

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] retribution paladin - Alwazeer Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] retribution paladin - Alwazeer

Post  Xathrina Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:26 am

Hello, and thank you for your application. We will return with an answer shortly.

/Xathrina
Xathrina
Xathrina
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] retribution paladin - Alwazeer Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] retribution paladin - Alwazeer

Post  Xathrina Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:50 am

Hello Alwazeer.

Congratulations, you have been offered a trial the.

/Xathrina
Xathrina
Xathrina
Eeyore

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down